Wednesday, April 10, 2013

uhmm Brown Gravy

                                            After frying up some tenderloin for breakfast I remove
                                            meat from oil, add about 3 tbls of flour to oil and take a
                                            fork and rake through the flour mixing it with the hot oil
                                            making sure to get the lumps out. I then add salt/pepper
                                            to taste, then I start adding milk slowly ( leaving stove set on med high)
                                            I stir until it gets to desired thickness!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect! Except for one detail...make sure the biscuits are ready to come out of the oven, or just came out and are keeping warm under a clean cotton towel. :) Call me when it's ready! I like my eggs over easy.

    ReplyDelete